When you sail on the Celebrity cruise ships Century expect nothing less than excellence. Celebrity Century has excellent staterooms, onboard activities, and amenities, among other wonderful touches. Weighing a massive 70, 606 tons, this sleek and stylish Celebrity cruise ship Century is ready to sail you to some of the Caribbean's hottest destinations. The Celebrity Cruises Century ship sails to the Eastern and Western Caribbean for 2-night voyages all the way up to 10-night voyages.
The Celebrity Century cruise ship is a magnificent amalgamation of high-gloss marble, glass and sleek woods. A vision aboard this Celebrity cruise ship Century is the tall, spiral staircases ready to take you to each floor. The Celebrity cruise ship Century also offers gourmet cuisine, great service, remarkable entertainment, and spacious accommodations.
Cruise Ship Facts:
Length: 815 feet
Inaugural Date: Dec 20, 1995
Whether it's the sunny beaches of the Caribbean or the historic lands of Europe, Celebrity Century can take you there in style.
In the winter months of 2014, you can sail on Celebrity Century to the Caribbean on a 8-night cruise. Leaving from Fort Lauderdale, Florida, you'll visit ports of call such as Gustavia, St. Barts, St. Croix, U.S.V.I., San Juan, Puerto Rico, Grand Turk, Turks & Caicos.
15 Night Eastbound Panama Canal Cruise Sailing from Departing from: San Diego, California Sailing to: Cabo San Lucas, Mexico - Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - Puerto Quetzal,guatemala - Puntarenas, Costa Rica - Panama Canal (Cruising) Colon, Panama - Cartagena, Colombia - Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
15 Night Westbound Panama Canal Cruise on Mar 06, 2014, Departing from: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Sailing to: Cartagena, Colombia - Panama Canal (Cruising) - Puntarenas, Costa Rica - Puerto Corinto, Nicaragua - Puerto - uetzal,guatemala - Ixtapa (Zihuatanejo), Mexico - Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - Los Angeles, California.
The Celebrity Century cruise ship has many options for sleeping arrangements. You can choose from four categories of staterooms: Suite, Veranda, Ocean View, and Inside.
This is the most economical accommodation of the four. The stateroom is 174 sq. ft. and contains two convertible beds or lower beds and private bathroom.
You have a choice of two Ocean View staterooms. Choose between the 191.6 sq. ft. Concierge Class suite and the 175 sq. ft. Ocean View stateroom.
* Concierge Class contains a floor-to-ceiling glass-paneled door, two lover beds convertible to a queen, a sofa bed, a sitting area, VCR and veranda (available 2006)
* Ocean View contains a window (some with obstructed view) or porthole, two twin convertible lower beds or double bed, sitting area, and private bathroom.
* Concierge Class is 191.6 sq. ft. and contains floor-to-ceiling glass-paneled door, two lower beds convertible to queen-size, sofa bed with sitting area, VCR and veranda.
* Deluxe Ocean View is 191.6 square feet and contains same as above.
* Penthouse Suite is 1,101 sq. ft with a 118 sq. ft. veranda. This suite contains floor-to-ceiling windows, bedroom with king-size bed, living room, dining room with wet bar, two entertainment centers with DVD player, VCR and CD player, fax machine, walk-in closet/dressing room, large private bathroom with tub and shower, double sinks, guest powder room, a sofa bed (queen-bed) size sofa bed and veranda with whirlpool.
* Royal Suite is 506 sq. ft. with a 131 sq. ft veranda. This suite contains floor-to-ceiling windows/ sliding glass door, two lower beds convertible to a queen, living room, sofa bed, entertainment center including VCR and CD player, walk-in closet and dressing room, private bath with whirlpool tub, and shower.
* Sky Suite is 244 sq. ft. with a 142 sq. ft. veranda. This suite contains floor-to-ceiling windows/ sliding glass door, two lower beds convertible to a queen, sitting area, sofa bed, VCR, and private bath with tub.
* Century Suite is 191.6 square feet contains a floor-to-ceiling glass-paneled door, private veranda, two lower beds convertible to queen, sofa bed, sitting area and VCR.
Aboard the Celebrity Cruise ship Century you'll find Aquaspa, the state-of the-art fitness center, where the invitation for you to come take a fitness class is extended, as well as workout with a personal trainer if you'd like. Or you can just exercise when your time allows.
When it's time for a drink, stroll into the Rendez-Vous Lounge and order a cocktail and listen to live music. There you'll find a wide array of mixed drinks from which to choose. Or, try out the Crystal Room, an elegant room where you can dance under shining chandeliers. Listen to a pianist tickle the ivories at Michael's Club, which has a mellow atmosphere, or take the elevator to the Sports Deck, where you'll find the view from the Sky Bar to be quite inviting.
If you're ready for a little risk, try your luck at blackjack and the slot machines in Fortune's Casino. Use some of your winnings to pick up a souvenir at the Boulevard Shops; fine jewelry, watches, clothing, and more can be taken home.
At Celebrity Theater, the stage comes alive in our state-of-the-art theater with dazzling special effects and Broadway-style productions. Or go to Cova Caf Milan to enjoy some cappuccino and sample some of the delicious liqueurs, chocolates, and fresh pastries.
The Cinema and Conference room is the perfect place to hear an enlightening lecture series given by Celebrity's diverse team of Naturalists. Slide and video presentations include stories about explorers of the past, the surrounding environment, and general entertainment films.
Younger passengers will love Shipmates Fun Factory, which is open to children ages 3-17. Offering age-specific activities and supervised by fully trained youth camp staff, Shipmates Fun Factory offers plenty of games to play and activities to take part in.
The Celebrity Cruises Century cruise ship features the Grand Restaurant. The Grand Restaurant is the Celebrity cruise ship Century two-story formal dining room that serves the most excellent cuisines. It also offers huge windows for ocean viewing during your meal, attentive yet unassuming meal service, and beautiful decor.