Princess Cruises to Mexico
Say "adios" to the stresses of daily life and "hola" to fun and relaxation when you choose one of the Princess Cruises to Mexico. These Princess Mexican Cruises provide perfect opportunities for solitude, a romantic honeymoon or a fun family vacation.
Princess Cruises surpass other cruise lines as the best choice for great deals on destinations to Mexico, northern America, the Panama Canal, the Caribbean, Europe, Asia, Australia and Africa. Guests always receive royal treatment from crew members during their journeys.
Princess Cruises to Mexico allow travelers to enjoy the cruise ships' luxurious features, including spacious staterooms, world-class entertainment and fine dining. Many Princess Mexican Cruises staterooms offer private balconies, for those looking for privacy. Guests of the Princess Cruises to Mexico can then choose from a diverse range of activities as they visit some of country's most intriguing cities.
Princess Cruises to Mexico - 7-night cruise to Mexico
Guests of the 7-night Princess Cruises to Mexico can begin their adventure in Los Angeles, California. During Princess Mexican Cruises, they can visit ports of call including Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, which has something for everyone. Cruisers who desire a more relaxing vacation can enjoy the city's beautiful beaches. Those who want to stay in shape while on vacation can play golf, tennis or simply walk around and shop in Puerto Vallarta's various stores.
Guests who are looking for adventure during the Princess Cruises to Mexico can go scuba diving, explore the city's mountains or go on a hot air balloon ride. Cruisers can also learn something new in Puerto Vallarta's cultural center by taking classes ranging from painting to dancing.
Princess Mexican Cruises - 10-day cruise to the Mexican Riviera
More scenic beaches await travelers visiting the Mexican Riviera, one of the Princess Cruises to Mexico. Acapulco offers sand and solace to cruisers who wish to unwind during the day. The city is also known for its fabulous night life. Other ports of call during these Princess Cruises to Mexico include Cabo San Lucas and Mazatlan.
Princess Mexican Cruises - Ship Facts
The Regal Princess, the Dawn Princess and the Sapphire Princess are three common types of ships used for Princess Cruises to Mexico.
Princess Mexican Cruises - Regal Princess
- Can accommodate more than 1,500 passengers
- Weighs 70,000 tons and is more than 800 feet long
- Child and teen centers
- 24-hour dining, sophisticated wine and caviar bar, charming pizzeria
- Two pools, casino, library and movie theater
Princess Mexican Cruises - Dawn Princess
- More than 1,500 passengers
- More than 75,000 tons and more than 800 feet long
- Expanded child and teen centers
- Five pools and an exercise room
- Two dining rooms and a 24-hour pizzeria
- More than half a dozen bars, lounges and night clubs
Princess Mexican Cruises - Sapphire Princess
- More than 2,500 passengers
- More than 700 staterooms with private balconies
- More than 110,000 tons and more than 900 feet long
- Child and teen centers
- Five pools, including a teen pool area and a children's pool
- 24-hour dining, including a poolside pizzeria and hamburger grill
- Spa, bars and an Internet café with almost 30 computer stations
Call Cruise Network today. Our knowledgeable cruise specialists are available 24 hours a day, 7 days of week to help you plan your dream vacation!