St. Lucia Cruises
Surrounded by lush rain forests, plunging water falls, and breathtaking beaches, St. Lucia is a vacationer's dream. St. Lucia Island has been a member of the British Commonwealth since 1803. Before British influence St Lucia was occupied by the French. A St. Lucia Cruise is ideal for those that enjoy outdoor activities featuring many natural resources and unique environments. St. Lucia Cruises are the perfect way to explore this beautiful island.
Activities for Guests that Travel To St. Lucia
With year round Travel To St. Lucia guests can enjoy many exciting activities. Flourishing coral reefs offer wonderful snorkeling and diving adventures. The tumbling mountains and exotic rainforests of St. Lucia provide hiking and bird watching. With such amazing natural surroundings, sitting on the beach and soaking up the peaceful atmosphere could be an activity in itself.
Popular attractions on St. Lucia Island include:
- Catamaran Sailing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Tour the town of Soufri貥
- Visit Banana Plantations
- Hike the Pitons, staggering twin peaks
- Swim in sulfuric pools
- Learn about Pigeon Island and its famous pirates
- Tour botanical gardens and waterfalls
- Drive through Sulfur Springs, the world's only volcano you can drive through
When you Travel To St. Lucia you cannot pass up the wonderful duty-free shopping! Popular purchases include fine china, crystal, perfume, leather goods, designer jewelry, and watches. There is also an outdoor market that features local straw goods, silk-screened fabrics, and hand-painted creations.
Cruise Ships out of St. Lucia's Port
Several major cruise lines feature Cruise Ships out of St. Lucia's Port. Most cruise lines include St. Lucia as part of their Southern Caribbean itineraries. Some Cruise Ships that sail out of St. Lucia's Port include:
- Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas
- Royal Caribbean Brilliance of the Seas
- Royal Caribbean Serenade of the Seas
- Royal Caribbean Empress of the Seas
- Celebrity Constellation
- Celebrity Summit
- Princess Cruises Golden Princess
St. Lucia Island Facts
A few helpful facts for your St. Lucia Vacation:
- The Eastern Caribbean dollar is the official currency, but U.S. dollars, credit cards and traveler's checks are usually accepted.
- English is the official language, but a French-based patois is very popular.
- From December to May the temperature ranges from 65-85 degrees. From December to May the temperature ranges from 75-95 degrees.
- Clothing that you should bring on your St. Lucia Vacation include cool, comfortable attire, casual beachwear, and comfortable shoes.
To book your St. Lucia Vacation visit our website or call to speak with an experienced cruise specialist.